IT Collaboration Software
RedCloud's IT Collaboration Software leverages the RedCloud Convergence Platform to provide unparalleled flexibility and manageability for system integration and automation all through a 100 percent, browser-based web application. A single RedCloud Express or RedCloud Enterprise network appliance can support up to 32 simultaneous Collaborations with other systems. RedCloud's IT Collaboration Software includes:
- Open Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), which allows convergence with an Identity Access Management (IAM) system through a unique, directory-to-directory structure that automatically provisions and de-provisions identities and their associated privileges.
- Representational State Transfer (REST), which a flexible, scalable and reliable architectural design that is used to drive the RedCloud interface and also enable outside developers to perform functions to acknowledge and clear alarms, issue commands to field hardware, perform identity maintenance and retrieve status information.
- ArcSight Common Event Format (CEF) connector, which integrates logical event information, including the ability to connect to, aggregate, filter, correlate, and analyze events from applications and devices, with RedCloud, which is an ArcSight Certified CEF Compliant Partner.
- Secure Shell (SSH), which provides a secure, command line interface to RedCloud giving IT the ability to script commands to control field hardware, alter door functions through the use of policies, activate/deactivate cards, and perform system maintenance.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), an IT standard method of generating events to a SIM and also used to monitor the status of IP-enabled security devices.
- XML (Extensible Markup Language), which is used to send fully decorated transactions to outside systems requiring a real-time feed of physical security transactions.